Install QMK Toolbox, download the desired firmware, actuate the button on the left PCB (with the mini-USB port) to enter ‘Bootloader Mode’, and then follow this guide
You can check what your current firmware is by pressing #-TSDZ (all on the right-side PCB that has no mini-USB port) in QWERTY mode.
Note: If you aren’t testing Beta Builds, don’t flash the firmwares below!
Version 1.1 ClayM:Download
- Mid-QWERTY stroke improvements - Added Partial Chords - Added Sticky Bits
Version 1.1 ClayM-Flipped:Download
- Same as 1.1, but with flipped number keys as the stenographers seem to enjoy
Version 1, Stenoknight: Download
- Literally the same as the RC!
Alpha 03, TomatoSoup: Download
- Major QWERTY mode improvements, now handles continuous typing - Optimized code size for extra space - Reworked chord processing backend - Removed duplicate chords
Alpha 02, Frag: Download
- Fixed Gaming mode toggle - Separated NUM keys
Alpha 01, Ted: Download
- Initial Release
I maintain a branch on GitHub for all my development work, this is where we submit PRs to QMK master from.
To get devel:
git clone https://github.com/germ/qmk\_firmware.git git checkout georgi make georgi:default:dfu
If you make changes, come up with funky layouts and all that. Submit a PR and we’ll merge it and bundle it together with our next push to master!