Current QMK Master Build:Download
Note: If you aren’t testing Beta Builds, you don’t want to flash these ** **You can check what your current firmware is by pressing #-TSDZ in QWERTY mode
Version 1.1 ClayM:Download
- Mid-QWERTY stroke improvements - Added Partial Chords - Added Sticky Bits
Version 1.1 ClayM-Flipped:Download
- Same as 1.1, but with flipped number keys as the stenographers seem to enjoy
Version 1, Stenoknight: Download
- Literally the same as the RC!
Alpha 03, TomatoSoup: Download
- Major QWERTY mode improvements, now handles continious typing - Optimized code size for extra space - Reworked chord processing backend - Removed duplicate chords
Alpha 02, Frag: Download
- Fixed Gaming mode toggle - Seperated Num keys
Alpha 01, Ted: Download
- Initial Release
How to flash
Install QMK Toolbox, download your firmware and follow this guide
How to get devel, contribute or hack on your chords
I maintain a branch on github for all my development work, this is where we submit PRs to QMK master from. To get it.
git clone https://github.com/germ/qmk\_firmware.git git checkout georgi make georgi:default:dfu
If you make changes, come up with funky layouts and all that. Submit a PR and we’ll merge it and bundle it together with our next push to master!